Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Classbook

I have started a new classroom management idea in my classroom and I call it:

CLASSBOOK

I took sentence strips, wrote each students name on it and then I had these stickers from fall pictures and placed that on the end of the sentence strip and then laminated the strips.

I each week update their status with positive behaviors and if it doesn't get "disliked" by the end of the week then they can participate in an extra recess on Friday afternoons....

If it does get "disliked" then they have to sit on the wall and read their AR book...

This is just a trial run and I will probably change my mind about some parts of it before the year is up, but the kids LOVE it!!!

I also like it because it makes me REALLY focus on positive behaviors!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment