Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Passes/Objectives

I have cleaned off a spot on my dry erase board to create my objective area as well as my passes area. Last year I was always "loosing" kiddos ha ha! My mind was constantly on other things when that one would ask to go to the restroom and 5 minutes later I was asking where they were!

So this year I went to Hobby Lobby and purchased the wooden already painted symbols and put magnets on them and hung them on my board...

I have a Big Flower for the girls restroom...

Baseball for boys restroom....

3 worms for the Library (Book Worms...he he), that is how many kids we can send down at at time to the library...

2 school busses for office passes...

1 sun for Nurse or other places the kids may go....

We all know they LOVE writing on the board so beside each pass I have them sign their name so I know where they are!!!!

This has been a life saver for me this year!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment